Questions About Bankruptcy in Calgary & Canada
- What is bankruptcy?
- Are there things you should know?
- What happens during bankruptcy?
- Are there exemptions and what are they?
- Are there payments due during bankruptcy?
- How does discharge during bankruptcy work?
- How is the trustee paid?
Bankruptcy Definition: Bankruptcy is the legal way to be free of the majority of your debts. It allows honest persons who have dealt with unfortunate circumstances a lawful way to start over.
For other definitions please see our Glossary.